REQUISITION #: 943050
CAREER AREA: Administration
JOB TYPE: Full Time
POSITION LOCATION: Cleveland Office
ABOUT THE JOB
2014 Pillar Award winner - Multifamily Development Firm of the Year! At NRP Group, we successfully develop, build, own, manage and have partnered in numerous projects in multifamily, senior housing, single-family infill, and commercial and retail sites. From high-density urban infill sites to more suburban settings, our focus is to make every building we develop, construct and/or manage a true reflection of the special needs and desires of our customers and residents, with a commitment to excellence from concept to completion.
We develop, construct, and operate high quality market-rate and affordable rental properties. We are a dynamic and growing company that works in conjunction with many financial institutions, partners, and non-profit organizations to pursue the development and financing of real estate properties. Currently, The NRP Group has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, and Indiana.
The .Net Web developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components related to a variety of projects that involve web site functionality. The .Net Web developer is responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our web sites and applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow and architecture design solutions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
• Design and code superior technical solutions.
• Create well-designed, reusable objects.
• Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards.
• Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule.
• Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients.
• Ability to scale the solution to the client’s goals and budget.
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
• Create new and extend existing operational documentation
• Consult closely with management and business staff related to projects and tasks
• Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
• Implement new software
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Experience: Minimum of two years of work experience in a professional capacity