San Antonio, TX
REQUISITION #: 283098
CAREER AREA: Property Management
JOB TYPE: Full Time
POSITION LOCATION: Thirty Oaks
ABOUT THE JOB
2014 Pillar Award winner - Multifamily Development Firm of the Year! At NRP Group, we successfully develop, build, own, manage and have partnered in numerous projects in multifamily, senior housing, single-family infill, and commercial and retail sites. From high-density urban infill sites to more suburban settings, our focus is to make every building we develop, construct and/or manage a true reflection of the special needs and desires of our customers and residents, with a commitment to excellence from concept to completion. In fact, we developed nearly 17,000 single-family and multi-family homes and apartments in the past 16 years with our eye on more to come.
We develop, construct, and operate high quality market-rate and affordable rental properties. We are a dynamic and growing company that works in conjunction with many financial institutions, partners, and non-profit organizations to pursue the development and financing of real estate properties. Currently, The NRP Group has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona, New Mexico, Michigan, and Indiana.
We are currently seeking a Leasing Specialist. This position will assist site management and be responsible for: ensuring a professional leasing atmosphere; developing and maintaining all elements of the community marketing and outreach plan; maintaining occupancy levels, collections and delinquencies; ensuring positive tenant relations; and complying with related reporting requirements.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Strong property operations knowledge with at least two (2) plus years’ experience.
• Knowledge/experience in Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Section 42, or other affordable housing programs preferred.
• Proficiency with entering data into YARDI (or similar) software.
• Solid MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel).
• A positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
• Eagerness to learn and develop professionally.
• Ability to take direction and listen.
• A passion for helping and assisting people.
•I ndustry certifications or credentials such as ARM, CPM, COS, or HCCP a plus.
• Hold a valid driver's license.
We offer a competitive pay rate plus bonus opportunities and a benefit package that includes: medical, dental, prescription, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement plan.
Qualified candidates, please apply now. You will be required to pass a criminal background and drug test.