Fort Worth, TX
REQUISITION #: 723066
CAREER AREA: Property Management
JOB TYPE: Full Time
POSITION LOCATION: Angle Apartments - The Landings at Marine Creek
ABOUT THE JOB
2014 Pillar Award winner - Multifamily Development Firm of the Year! At NRP Group, we successfully develop, build, own, manage and have partnered in numerous projects in multifamily, senior housing, single-family infill, and commercial and retail sites. From high-density urban infill sites to more suburban settings, our focus is to make every building we develop, construct and/or manage a true reflection of the special needs and desires of our customers and residents, with a commitment to excellence from concept to completion. In fact, we developed nearly 17,000 single-family and multi-family homes and apartments in the past 16 years with our eye on more to come.
We develop, construct, and operate high quality market-rate and affordable rental properties. We are a dynamic and growing company that works in conjunction with many financial institutions, partners, and non-profit organizations to pursue the development and financing of real estate properties. Currently, The NRP Group has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona, New Mexico, Michigan, and Indiana.
Our groundskeepers are valuable members to the on-site management team. They are responsible for the overall upkeep of the exterior image. Depending on the size and age of the community, the position consists of a variety of duties.
• Keep property, management office, landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash littering the grounds.
• Keep mail rooms clean--pick up trash, sweep floors, remove dated notices from bulletin boards, etc.
• Replace light bulbs in common areas and breezeways as needed.
• Replace all first floor window screens upon request.
• Assist with apartment make-readies as requested--trash vacant units, caulk, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, etc.
• Clean air conditioning vents and replace filter in all vacant apartments.
• Install, move and hook up appliances.
• Replace air filters as scheduled for all occupied apartments.
• Clean pool area--hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
• Perform light painting duties as directed.
• Assist the Lead Service Manager or Service Technician as requested.
Ideal candidates must:
• Be a team player in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
• Have a positive attitude.
• Enjoy helping and assisting people.
• Hold a valid driver's license.
This position offers medical and dental insurance, disability, paid vacation days, 401k retirement plan. Great opportunity to join a growing national property management organization.
You will be required to pass a criminal background and drug test.