At The NRP Group, our high quality Property Management service is enhanced by our strong relationships with our vendors. Continue reading to learn more about how to become a vendor for NRP Property Management.
Visit our NRP Communities website to search for apartments by location and type.
- If you wish to service a specific property, you should contact that community directly. In most cases, new vendors are chosen directly by the properties.
- If you wish to service a regional area, contact the regional office closest to you. View the NRP Offices.
- If you are able to service our entire portfolio and wish to establish a national agreement, contact us at email@example.com.
Goods and Services Limitations
Please note the following categories are not open to new vendors at this time. These include appliance sales and rentals, maintenance supplies, flooring, paint supplies, office supplies, waste services, pest control services, furniture rental services, fitness equipment, filtered water, data destruction, computer supplies, utility billing, resident and employee screening services, collections services, payroll services, copier sales and leasing.
Requirements for Vendors
If you have been selected as a new vendor to perform work for a community, or region you must agree to our Vendor Management Program. If you agree to these requirements and wish to continue the setup process for new vendors, you may follow the steps below.
Important: Vendors are not allowed to begin performing work for our communities until all the steps below are complete as payment may be delayed.
- An invitation will be sent to the contact person’s email address from RealPage Vendor Credentialing. Follow the directions in the email to being stage one of the application process.
- If your application is approved, you will be invited to complete stage two of the process where you will be prompted to upload your required documentation and pay any related fees. RealPage Vendor Credentialing will review the documentation and contact the vendor via email as necessary for any further required information. If assistance is needed with the RealPage Vendor Credentialing process, please contact RealPage Vendor Credentialing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email from RealPage Vendor Credentialing will be sent informing the vendor contact of the vendor status.
- Congratulations! You are now approved. As an NRP Management LLC vendor, we look forward to this business relationship.
RealPage Vendor Credentialing
RealPage Vendor Credentialing is a supplier credentialing service that manages annual background screenings, insurance tracking, and license verifications for NRP Management LLC communities. It allows NRP Management LLC to collaborate with vendors by providing a seamless one-step qualification process. Once approved through RealPage Vendor Credentialing, vendors will be able to bid contracted work throughout NRP’s national property portfolio.
- Pay an annual fee directly to RealPage Vendor Credentialing*.
- Submit a current W-9 form.
- Sign a vendor agreement.
- Pass a company and principal owner background check.
- Have adequate insurance coverage depending on your industry code.
- Have the correct additional insured language on your certificate of insurance.
- Provide appropriate endorsements.
- Submit all contractor licenses.
The Insurance Information Document provides insurance limits by service risk level and required additional insured language. Please download the Service Risk Rating document to see which risk rating applies to specific services.
NRP Management LLC Approved Vendor
Once RealPage Vendor Credentialing has approved the vendor, they will become a NRP Management LLC approved vendor. Vendors are required annually to maintain adequate insurance coverage and submit an annual fee to RealPage Vendor Credentialing* in order to maintain an approved status. Failing to keep an approved status in RealPage Vendor Credentialing may result in delayed payments, cancellation of further services, and removal from the NRP Management LLC Approved Vendor list.
*Note: The cost for vendors associated with the enrollment of RealPage Vendor Credentialing cannot be billed back to the properties.